The inventor of Royal Riding started from scratch after trying other cushions on the market without success. The unique combination of memory foam, gel, foam insulation and sheepskin comes together to form one of the most unique seat cushions on the market today. Riders are talking and Royal Riding is gaining in popularity.
Royal Riding's Touring sheepskin butt pad model features a unique cut-out section that reduces that pressure on the tailbone that can get very painful the longer you ride. It measures 18” wide X 17” deep and tapers down to 7" wide in the front. It also features the same gel pad / memory foam combo that is distictivly Royal Riding.
- Memory foam top - molds to your seating surface to reduce pressure points
- Solid gel insert - a full 1/2 inch, absorbs vibration cutting down on numb butt
- Real Sheepskin cover - wicks away moisture and helps eliminate hot seat
- Rubberized cover bottom - grips your motorcycle seat and prevents slippage
- Removable/Adjustable strap - can be used to secure the cushion to the bike